DEFINITIONSVILLAGE : Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
WEBSITE : Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk or any commercially associated website.
ENTRANT : Any user of the internet or visitor to the Website that submits a sound or video file to the Website by email or any other means containing an attempt to pronounce the name of the Village.
ENTRY FILE : Any sound or video file submitted to the Website by an Entrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. The Website invites Entrants to submit one or more Entry Files containing their attempt to pronounce the name of the Village.
2. Any prize that may be awarded from time to time will be at the total discretion of the Website.
3. Other than discretional prizes, no payment or other remuneration will be made to Entrants relating to any Entry File submitted.
4. On submitting an Entry File, the Entrant agrees that the Website may, at its discretion and for an unlimited period publish the Entry File together with the forename (or pseudonym), age (if provided) and location (if provided) of the Entrant.
5. The Entrant also agrees to assign exclusive rights for publication in any media and in all countries of the world to the Website or its assignees without limitation.
6. The Entrant may request that their Entry File be removed from the Website by a formal request in writing.
7. The Website retains the right to convert, modify, shorten or extract portions of any Entry File in order to improve the presentation or download experience.
8. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Website against all proceedings in the event that the Entry File may be subject to copyright or other rights belonging to a third party.
9. These Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales.